Lelo luna beads, supposedly 100% waterproof to 1m, but a simple rinse under the tap gets water into the battery compartment.

Used only twice with this issue both times.

The customer service was quick to respond via email, took all the information about my complaint and then directed me to the warranty claim. Then the same person asked a few questions about how the light was functioning- which was fine, and then I subsequently told " Seems the product function well, so it is not a faulty product"

So apparently water getting into the supposedly 100% waterproof unit is acceptable?

Told unit is not considered faulty because it still works and they will not replace it. I was offered a 30% discount on next order instead.

Why would I ever want to purchase another Lelo product even at a 30% discount if this is the way they back up the "quality" of their product?

Do not feel comfortable using product at all

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "replace with non-faulty unit" as the author lost $140. This person is overall dissatisfied with Lelo. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lelo.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Lelo to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lelo?

Comments