I purchased a GIGI and it has very light use.when i say light,, i mean 2x a month.

i've had it for 2 yrs and the 'chargeable' battery won't hold ANY change. so your stuck to a short electric plug-in cord. really?? is this what i paid $110 for the equivalent to a pocket rocket?

I took extreme caution to never use in water, to not clean with what they said. " I " did everything right… to ensure it lasts for 10 yrs but no,,, it doesnt work and the company just wants it back,,,but you don't get it back! they won't exchange due to faulty product, isn't that what warrantee's are for? they only offer 50% off you buying new product.

so where is my customer satisfaction? Why is there a warrantee ?

fix my dang pocket rocket or give me a new one,, i've had very cheap things last for years longer than this.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "exchange for a new gigi blue" as the author lost $110. This person is overall dissatisfied with Lelo. The most disappointing about lelo gigi massager at Lelo was it breaks after 2 yrs , but reviewer liked product is awesome. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lelo.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Lelo to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lelo?

Comments