Review about Lelo Vibrator from College Park, Maryland

9 of 21 Lelo reviews

Update added by user Feb 19

I've still not been contacted by the customer "CARE" department because,obviously, they don't care! They only care about raking in the exorbitant prices for these products, which I believed were "highest quality" clearly I have been "hosed" by these scammers...their products do not live up to the promises and clearly are not of the dependable quality described and inferred by their "TWO STAGE" warranty that has never been fulfilled with me as adequately as they had promised... i want satisfaction because I have purchased about three different items costing me in the neighborhood of $627.00 US...this "Tor 2" tore just like the first one "Tor" (original) had torn but this one only lasted from September to December 2nd when I filed the original claim and was promised that a representative would e-mail me...it's now February 19th and apparently they are ignoring my warranty claim which was filed December 2nd!...ten weeks ago, clearly, they have no intention of honoring my service request, even though I purchased four items over the past two years totaling $627.00 US...the rechargeable *** ring vibrator, "Tor" appears to be worth far less than the hundred dollar plus price tag they extract from prospective "VICTIMS"...don't fall for their evil promises of warranty replacement...you shall never even be contacted by a representative from customer care...so I am no longer a customer for their lies and deceptive business practices; Sincerely Disappointed

Original review posted by user Feb 12

Failed as silicon band tore and separated... Now totally useless for wearing as designed...design failure...not worth the price of shipping...second one that's torn the same way...product no good and they won't honor the warranty...that's the most disturbing feature!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Lelo Vibrator
Review category
Health and Beauty
review #788767 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lelo? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
9 of 21 Lelo reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Packinbiggie

Feb 19 #1114603 Baltimore, Maryland, United States

Oh, by the way, my junk is normal average size category, maybe just a little extra girth and length but not anything that would cause this silicone ring to bust apart like it has...there's just something wrong with the formulation of the material that makes it rip apart after what I consider brief usage...I mean really, we only used it, (my wife and me) about twice a week from September to December...really?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lelo. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lelo.
Filing a new complaint about
×